To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Thursday 5 January 2012

Steven + Susan = Married - Gibraltar Wedding Photography


Back in October i was asked if i would capture the wedding of Steven and Susan. This was a little last minute as the wedding was to take place on Christmas Eve in Essex. So i headed over to see them to discuss the arrangements. Whilst there i was taken to one side by their son and told that the event on Christmas eve was a blessing, and that the actual wedding was to be taking place a week before in Gibraltar. He told me that he wanted to surprise his parents by sending me out to Gibraltar to capture the wedding too! So a few weeks later i packed my bags and headed over to Gibraltar!

This was my first destination wedding. I have been longing to do one since i started out as a photographer, and this was certainly not going to disappoint. Whilst the temperature in England was struggling to get above zero, Gibraltar was around 20 degrees with beautiful blue skies and some stunning views.

It was a fantastic weekend, and i feel extremely privileged to have been asked to capture it. They are such a great family and they made me feel like i was a part of it.

Here are a couple of my favourite images from their day.















If your getting Married abroad and would like to discuss booking me to capture your special day, please get in touch by calling 07833491550 or by visiting my website at

www.jamesnealephotography.com

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.
    International wedding photography

    ReplyDelete